Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Say Hello To My Metro Friend

Last week after some advice from an unwanted source (a homeless man using myspace at the DC career center) I told everyone to just shut up....today I take it back. As I was waiting on the bus today I struck up a conversation with a guy named Cole. Cole is a Mental Health Advocate and he asked me how I managed to get off of work so early (I still try to dress like a professional on my way to the career center) , when I told him I was looking for work, like everyone else he offered me some advice.

After giving me his advice, he told me I should interview him for "practice" so I can keep my reporting skills up while I am looking for work. He didn't realize my mom bought me a flip and I have been dying to use it.

Take a look at Cole's words of wisdom. They may not be anything you haven't heard, but at least it shows that not everyone on the metro is crazy and everyone living in the city is mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment