Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ashley Gives Back


So I have been doing a really crappy job keeping up with my blog and I apologize. Today I am recommitting myself to my blog, because it is fun, and if I learned anything from Sarah Palin during her Oprah interview is that having a journal (hard copy or online) is a great way to look back on your life.
I haven’t been up to much, I back in Ohio. DC wasn’t as successful as I hoped but I’m still optimistic about my job search but I am going to change the way I do things…Don’t ask me how because I’m not really sure yet.
What I am sure of is I am going to be devoting some of my time to helping others. Luckily my mom works at a domestic violence shelter so I don’t have to look too far. My first project is to create a video for the shelter, but I am looking for other activities. I’m going to call it “Ashley Gives Back.” That means if you need a volunteer I’m your girl. I’m looking for one activity a week, if you know anything or an organization in and around Toledo that needs a volunteer let me know (a.traynum@gmail.com)!
PS…People and places have to be open to me video taping, my Flip will be volunteering with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment