Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paging The Doctor


When I began this blog, I stated that it is my intention to always stay positive. Today I am going back on my word and I must admit, unemployment sucks. Not because my funds are limited but because it sucks when you’re sick and you don’t have any health insurance.


I don’t know if it was being on an airplane or the change in temperature coming from DC to Ohio but I’m sick. At first I thought it was just a normal scratchy throat but then the body aches kicked in. So since I can’t afford to go to the doctor, and I don’t want to be one of those people who go to the emergency room I need your help. What’s the best way to kick a cold and scratchy throat? I’m already on a liquid diet and sitting in bed as I type. But if your grandmother or mother passed along some of those great home remedies I want to hear them.

Ash

1 comment:

  1. Hot water, with a shot of warm brandy and honey Take Vitamin C tablets. Rest. Gargle with warm salt water.

    ReplyDelete